INVITATION FOR ENTRY
PORT ST FRANCIS SKI BOAT & YACHT CLUB
TUNA CHALLENGE 2021
Anglers are cordially invited to participate in the Port St Francis Ski Boat & Yacht Club’s 2021 Tuna Challenge.
Venue: Port St Francis
Date: Registration: Monday, 26th April 2021 – 15h00 – 17h00
Fishing: 27th April – 01st May 2021 (3 days of the 5 days, weather permitting)
Members Open R850 per angler
Non-Member R1,050 per angler
Juniors: R350 per angler
Wednesday, 7th April 2021
Fantastic prizes to be won
Further details: Your entry includes prize giving dinner. There will only be a limited amount of additional meal tickets on a first come first serve basis. Unfortunately, due to COVID regulations this decision will be reviewed closer to the time.
Richard Fulford: 082-990-7225
Entries for our annual Easter Club Competition 2021 are now open. Please click to download the following:
- Easter Club Competition Entry Form
- Easter Club Competition Indemnity Form
- Easter Club Competition Rules
All skippers must do radio check with Port Elizabeth / Cape Town Radio prior to the competition and complete the Indemnity Form with the date, time and rating of the radio check.
Meal Vouchers will be on a first come first served basis.
Port St Francis Ski Boat & Yacht Club Annual Tuna Challenge.
Monday, 26th April 2021 to Saturday, 01 May 2021.
Monday, 26th April 2021 – Registration, Skippers Briefing & Boat Auction
Tuesday, 27th April 2021 to Saturday, 01 May 2021 – Fishing (Weather Permitting)
Saturday, 01 May 2021 – Prize Giving and Dinner
Entry Forms to follow soon. Tight lines.
Secretary – Port St Francis Ski Boat & Yacht Club
IMPORTANT NOTES ON NEW SAFETY SURVEY REQUIREMENTS
SADSAA have changed the requirements of the Annual Safety Surveys in conjunction with SAMSA.
The onus is on us the boat owner to present the surveyor with the following at point of survey.
- Download the relevant category documents from the attached requirements as published by SADSAA. Complete same by ticking the relevant blocks and initialling each page. DO NOT FORGET TO FILL IN THE FLARE EXPIRY DATES – FLARES TO HAVE MINIMUM OF 6 MONTHS TO EXPIRY AND BE REPLACED ON EXPIRY.
- Supply the following documents:
–Photos of vessel: Side views showing vessel registration no and call sign and from stern showing transon, motors and deck layout.
–Copy of ship station licence issued by ICASA.To be paid up – receipt is required. If you do not have a station licence, application to be made to ICASA Head Office in Sandton.
–Up to date Bouyancy Certificate. Certificates are valid for 10 years from date of issue.
- Fire extinguishers to be serviced with relevant invoice.
- Note that any front windows are to be clear, approved glass. Tinted glass is not allowed. If tinted change glass in order to comply with the law.
- When disposing of a vessel, the club must be informed. A change of ownership form is to be requested from the club secretary, completed and returned. Your PSF no must be removed as the no belongs to the club and not the boat owner.
- All Equipment to be displayed on the vessel Deck For Inspection. Please make sure that your safety gear is compliant with regulations as per the documents you present to the surveyor. Should you not be present on the approved date, please contact me to make arrangements for your survey.
SHOULD ANY OF THE ABOVE NOT BE COMPLIED WITH AND CLUB FEES ARE OUTSTANDING THE SURVEY REQUEST WILL BE DENIED UNTIL FULL COMPLIANCE AND BE SUBJECTED TO AN ADDITIONAL FEE.
Should you be unclear of anything please contact us.